01. Vol 7 – Constancy orders everything.
02. Vol 7 – The union of our actions with those of Jesus is guarantee of salvation.
03. Vol 7 – The virtues make us reach a certain height, but in the Divine Will there are no boundaries. Effects of the mere word ‘Will-of-God’.
04. Vol 7 – How Jesus was nailed to the Cross in the Will of the Father.
05. Vol 7 – The greatest honor that the creature can give to God is to depend on His Divine Will in everything. The way in which Grace communicates Itself.
06. Vol 7 – Jesus jokes with Luisa.
07. Vol 7 – Jesus asks her to give Him relief. She sees a man committing suicide.
08. Vol 7 – She sees purging souls going to help the peoples.
09. Vol 7 – If the soul cannot be without Jesus, it is a sign that she is necessary to His love.
10. Vol 7 – God will arm the elements against man.
11. Vol 7 – She suffers together with Jesus. He gives her all of His sufferings and all of Himself as gift.
12. Vol 7 – Jesus does not want to let her see the chastisements so as not to afflict her.
13. Vol 7 – How the soul who is empty of everything is like water that always runs.
14. Vol 7 – Fears and tears of the soul. Jesus asks her to be more precise in writing.
15. Vol 7 – God is food and life of the soul.
16. Vol 7 – Jesus does not want to go out of the interior of Luisa.
17. Vol 7 – The soul is like a sponge: if she squeezes herself she becomes soaked with God.
18. Vol 7 – The soul suffers while Jesus sleeps.
19. Vol 7 – The soul would even do excesses to obtain the intent of being loved more by her highest and only Good.
20. Vol 7 – The whole of the Divine Life receives life from Love.
21. Vol 7 – Everything must be reduced to one single point: everything must become a flame.
22. Vol 7 – A garment similar to that of Jesus.
23. Vol 7 – Obedience makes her continue to live in the world as victim.
24. Vol 7 – She continues to long for Heaven.
25. Vol 7 – She sees baby Jesus, who kisses her and compassionates her.
26. Vol 7 – With her sufferings, she forms a ring for Jesus.
27. Vol 7 – The Will of God is the paradise of the soul on earth, and the soul who does the Will of God forms the paradise of God on earth.
28. Vol 7 – The soul is drawn by the light of Jesus, but obedience does not want it.
29. Vol – One who gives herself completely to Jesus, receives the whole of Jesus.
30. Vol – Everything that serves as sufferings to the creature touches God.
31. Vol – To one who does the Will of God Jesus gives the key of His treasures, and there is no grace that comes from God in which she does not take part.
32. Vol – The upright intention purges the action.
33. Vol – In the Cross, Jesus dowered souls and espoused them to Himself.
34. Vol – The daringness of the soul. Jesus defends her.
35. Vol – Jesus speaks about simplicity.
36. Vol – How it is necessary to run without ever stopping.
37. Vol – One contentment less on earth, one paradise more in Heaven.
38. Vol – The cross is a treasure.
39. Vol – Self-interest and human sciences in priests.
40. Vol – Luisa wants to do the accounts with Jesus. Jesus wants her to have no thought about herself.
41. Vol – Everything which is not done for the glory of God remains obscured.
42. Vol – Where God is not present, there can be neither firmness nor true good.
43. Vol – Jesus defends the soul who gives herself completely to Him. The place of souls in the Humanity of Jesus.
44. Vol – The sheer truth, naked and simple, is the most powerful magnet to draw hearts.
45. Vol – Peace is light for the soul, light for her neighbor, and light for God.
46. Vol – How operating for Christ destroys the human work, which Jesus makes rise again into a divine work.
47. Vol – How our sufferings can relieve Jesus.
48. Vol – Jesus speaks about simplicity.
49. Vol – How upright operating is the breath that lights the fire of love.
50. Vol – Jesus is the master of the soul.
51. Vol – The cross is to man as the rein to the horse.
52. Vol – Jesus concurs in all the human actions.
53. Vol – Detachment. Necessity of these writings, which are a Divine Mirror.
54. Vol – Self-esteem poisons Grace. The Purgatory of a soul for having neglected Communion.
55. Vol – How each good is a distinct melody in Heaven.
56. Vol – The works which most please Jesus are the hidden works.
57. Vol – Jesus laments over the state of His ministers. Jesus laments over the state of His ministers.
58. Vol – How in these times everything is effeminate.
59. Vol – For one who receives It, Grace is light; for one who does not, It is fire.
58. Vol – Everything which is light comes from God.
59. Vol – How for each suffering, the soul acquires one more kingdom within herself.
60. Vol – The Faith and the Hope of the soul who lives in the Divine Will.
61. Vol – Effects of meditating continuously on the Passion.
62. Vol – The soul gives Jesus a dwelling in time, and He gives it to the soul in eternity.
63. Vol – The cross expands the boundaries of the Kingdom of Heaven.
64. Vol – Difference between the offenses of the religious and those of the secular.
65. Vol – The works without interior spirit and upright intention bloat the soul.
66. Vol – Obedience communicates divine strength to the soul.
67. Vol – The good of operating together with Jesus.
68. Vol – The sweetness and the peace of the soul.
69. Vol – Jesus hides to see what the soul does.
70. Vol – How the Divine Will contains all goods.
71. Vol – True trust reproduces Divine Life in the soul.
72. Vol – True sanctity consists of receiving anything that may happen to us as a specialty of divine love.
73. Vol – The evil of one’s own taste.
74. Vol – Jesus wanted to suffer in His Humanity in order to redo the human nature.
75. Vol – The greatest sanctity is to live in the Divine Will.
76. Vol – One who always loves Jesus cannot displease Him.
78. Vol – Chastisements. She sees cities deserted.
79. Vol – Lack of correspondence to Grace.
80. Vol – There is nothing that equals suffering willingly.
81. Vol – Luisa prays to Jesus for her mother, that she may not go to Purgatory after her death.
82. Vol – Death and Purgatory of Luisa’s parents.
83. Vol – Effectiveness of prayer.