Go to Official Website create an account and you will receive the NewsLetters.
WHAT IS NEEDED
Storm Heaven with Prayers to Luisa.
If we wish the Servant of God to continue, and even hasten, her ascent to the glory of the altar, let us give her a chance to perform first class miracles.
Luisa’s holiness and the favors as the little daughter of the Divine Will already granted should impregnate our supplications with unquenchable confidence.
It is certainly permissible to pray to Luisa in our daily needs, but let us not be afraid to implore real miracles from her.
Let us invoke Luisa or have her invoked in cases of fatal maladies, wherein science has to declare itself powerless.
That is when Luisa Piccarreta will be able to display the prodigious power of her intercession.
MAKE KNOWN THE FAVORS RECEIVED
For the glory of God and of Luisa Piccarreta, kindly write out the favors obtained, sign them, with two witnesses, if possible, and send to:
Postulation for the Cause of Beatification Luisa Piccarreta
70059 Trani (BA) Italy
Memorial of St. Joseph the Worker
In the beginning of the
Month in honor of the Most Blessed Virgin Mary
In the Unity of the Most Holy Divine Will,
one with the Sacred Heart of Jesus and the
Immaculate Heart of Mary,
united to all souls past present an future,
united to all the Hosts of
Heaven and with the voice of all Creation,
we humbly kneel before the Throne of Our Triune
God, linked to the Servant of God,
let us pray:
Dearest St Joseph and the Blessed Virgin Mary
through little mamma Luisa May our
Blessed Mother lead us, teach us,
mold us, refine us into the True Image and Likeness
of Her Son during this holy month of May;
and write our names and the names of all
our families in her Most Immaculate Heart.
May Saint Joseph protect us and
help us as he did the Holy Family of Nazareth
with our families, our jobs, our countries
and in our Most Holy Catholic Church.
Book of Heaven – May 31 A.D. 1931
The tiny little house of Nazareth.
…After this, I continued my acts in the Divine Fiat, and my poor mind paused in the little house of Nazareth, where the Queen of Heaven, the Celestial King Jesus, and Saint Joseph, were in possession of and lived in the Kingdom of the Divine Will. So, this Kingdom is not foreign to the earth; the house of Nazareth, the little family that lived in It, belonged to this Kingdom and kept It in full force. But while I was thinking about this, my great King Jesus told me: “My daughter, indeed the Kingdom of My Divine Will has existed upon earth, and therefore there is the sure hope that It will return again to Its full force. Our house of Nazareth was Its true Kingdom; however, We were without peoples. Now, you must know that each creature is a Kingdom; therefore, one who lets the Divine Will reign within herself can be called a little Kingdom of the Supreme Fiat. So, she is a tiny little house of Nazareth that We have upon earth; and, though little, since Our Will is in her, reigning, Heaven is not closed for her; she observes the same laws of the Celestial Fatherland, she loves with the same love, feeds herself with the foods from up there, and is incorporated into the Kingdom of Our interminable regions. Now, in order to form the great Kingdom of Our Will upon earth, first We will make the many tiny little houses of Nazareth – that is, the souls who will want to know It in order to let It reign within themselves. I Myself, and the Sovereign Queen, will be at the head of these tiny little houses, because, We having been the first to possess this Kingdom on earth, it is Our right, which We will not surrender to anyone, to be the directors of them. Then, with these tiny little houses, repeaters of Our house of Nazareth, We will form many little states of Ours, many provinces, which, after they have been formed well, and ordered like many little Kingdoms of Our Will, will fuse together and will form one single Kingdom and one great people. Therefore, in order to have Our greatest works, Our way of acting is to begin, first alone, one on one with one single creature; when We have formed this one, We make her a channel in order to enclose in Our work two or three more creatures; then We expand, forming a small group, and then We expand it so much as to take the whole entire world. Our works begin in the isolation of God and the soul, and end by continuing their life in the midst of entire peoples. And when there is the beginning of a work of Ours, it is the sure sign that it will not die at birth; at the most, it may live hidden for some time, but then it will go out and will have its perennial life. Therefore, always forward do I want you in My Divine Will.”
He believes that the latter days will be marked by steadily increasing periods of persecution of Christians that will not end until the time of the Antichrist and explains Genesis 3:15 in light of these persecutions:
51. It is chiefly in reference to these last wicked persecutions of the devil, daily increasing until the advent of the reign of anti-Christ, that we should understand that first and well-known prophecy and curse of God uttered against the serpent in the garden of paradise. It is opportune to explain it here for the glory of the Blessed Virgin, the salvation of her children and the confusion of the devil. “I will place enmities between you and the woman, between your race and her race; she will crush your head and you will lie in wait for her heel” (Gen. 3:15).
52. God has established only one enmity – but it is an irreconcilable one – which will last and even go on increasing to the end of time. That enmity is between Mary, his worthy Mother, and the devil, between the children and the servants of the Blessed Virgin and the children and followers of Lucifer.
Thus the most fearful enemy that God has set up against the devil is Mary, his holy Mother. From the time of the earthly paradise, although she existed then only in his mind, he gave her such a hatred for his accursed enemy, such ingenuity in exposing the wickedness of the ancient serpent and such power to defeat, overthrow and crush this proud rebel, that Satan fears her not only more than angels and men but in a certain sense more than God himself. This does not mean that the anger, hatred and power of God are not infinitely greater than the Blessed Virgin’s, since her attributes are limited. It simply means that Satan, being so proud, suffers infinitely more in being vanquished and punished by a lowly and humble servant of God, for her humility humiliates him more than the power of God. Moreover, God has given Mary such great power over the evil spirits that, as they have often been forced unwillingly to admit through the lips of possessed persons, they fear one of her pleadings for a soul more than the prayers of all the saints, and one of her threats more than all their other torments.
He explains that in the days leading to the Antichrist, a powerful group will emerge from among the clergy which, through their devotion to Mary, will be granted special powers to fight Satan:
56. But what will they be like, these servants, these slaves, these children of Mary?
They will be ministers of the Lord who, like a flaming fire, will enkindle everywhere the fires of divine love. They will become, in Mary’s powerful hands, like sharp arrows, with which she will transfix her enemies.
58. They will be true apostles of the latter times to whom the Lord of Hosts will give eloquence and strength to work wonders and carry off glorious spoils from his enemies. They will sleep without gold or silver and, more important still, without concern in the midst of other priests, ecclesiastics and clerics. Yet they will have the silver wings of the dove enabling them to go wherever the Holy Spirit calls them, filled as they are with the resolve to seek the glory of God and the salvation of souls. Wherever they preach, they will leave behind them nothing but the gold of love, which is the fulfillment of the whole law.
59. Lastly, we know they will be true disciples of Jesus Christ, imitating his poverty, his humility, his contempt of the world and his love. They will point out the narrow way to God in pure truth according to the holy Gospel, and not according to the maxims of the world. Their hearts will not be troubled, nor will they show favour to anyone; they will not spare or heed or fear any man, however powerful he may be. They will have the two-edged sword of the word of God in their mouths and the blood-stained standard of the Cross on their shoulders. They will carry the crucifix in their right hand and the rosary in their left, and the holy names of Jesus and Mary on their heart. The simplicity and self-sacrifice of Jesus will be reflected in their whole behaviour.
He also tells us:
47. “….towards the end of the world, ….Almighty God and His holy Mother are to raise up saints who will surpass in holiness most other saints as much as the cedars of Lebanon tower above little shrubs.”
48. “These great souls filled with grace and zeal will be chosen to oppose the enemies of God who are raging on all sides. They will be exceptionally devoted to the Blessed Virgin. Illumined by her light, strengthened by her spirit, supported by her arms, sheltered under her protection, they will fight with one hand and build with the other. With one hand they will give battle, overthrowing and crushing heretics and their heresies, schismatics and their schisms, idolaters and their idolatries, sinners and their wickedness. With the other hand they will build the temple of the true Solomon and the mystical city of God, namely, the Blessed Virgin… “
57. “They will be like thunderclouds flying through the air at the slightest breath of the Holy Spirit. Attached to nothing, surprised at nothing, they will shower down the rain of God’s word and of eternal life. They will thunder against sin; they will storm against the world; they will strike down the devil and his followers and for life and for death, they will pierce through and through with the two-edged sword of God’s word all those against whom they are sent by Almighty God.”
49. “Mary scarcely appeared in the first coming of Christ… But in the second coming of Jesus Christ, Mary must be known and openly revealed by the Holy Spirit so that Jesus may be known, loved and served through her.”
APRIL 23, 1865 – BIRTHDAY AND BAPTISM
OF THE SERVANT OF GOD LUISA PICCARRETA
APRIL 23, 1872 – 1ST COMMUNION AND CONFIRMATION
“We Repeat to her: ‘We Love you, oh! daughter.’ As she repairs Us, so do We Press her to Our Heart; as she thanks Us, praises Us, blesses Us, so do We Keep Repeating: ‘We Thank you that you are thanking Us’, ‘We Praise you for you are praising Us’, ‘We Bless you for you are blessing Us.’ We can Say that We Put Ourselves in a Contest with her. Heaven and earth are Astounded that their Creator Engages in a Contest with His beloved creature.” V30 – 4.23.32
Happy Birthday to Our Little mama Luisa,
Happy Celebration to All of Heaven and Earth!!!
What Jesus Said About Luisa on April 23:
- Luisa, Daughter Who Lays her will Within Jesus’ Will and With her Acts Extends a Second Heaven over the Heads of All (12 – 4.23.1921)
- Luisa, Through her Divine Acts Jesus Looks at the Acts of the Creatures (12 – 4.23.1921)
- Luisa, Who will Force Jesus’ Eternal Volition to Descend Below the Spheres, so as to Triumph Over the Evil of the Human Will (12 – 4.23.1921)
- Luisa, Who Together with Jesus Assails the Creatures with His Volition and with His Love and Confuses Them so They Cannot Resist Them (12 – 4.23.1921)
- Luisa, the Littlest of All, Just Newborn (16 – 4.23.1924)
- Luisa, Who the Enemy Cannot Approach (16 – 4.23.1924)
- Luisa, Pilgrim Soul Whose Kiss All Heaven and All Created Things Await (17 – 4.23.1925)
- Luisa, Who has the Eyes, Hearing, Mouth, Hands and Feet of Jesus’ Will (17 – 4.23.1925)
- Luisa, Who Never Departs from the Origin from which she Came (17 – 4.23.1925)
- Luisa, Who Remains Always in Jesus’ Arms and Easily Feels Jesus’ Breath (17 – 4.23.1925)
- Luisa, Whose will Serves as the Dwelling for Jesus’ Will (17 – 4.23.1925)
- Luisa, Daughter of Jesus’ Divine Will to Who He Made Known All the Peculiarities with which Man was Created (28 – 4.23.1930)
- Luisa, Who Comprehended the Excess of the Supreme Being’s Love and the Right of Their Fiat to Reign in Man (28 – 4.23.1930)
- Luisa, Blessed Daughter of Jesus’ Volition (30 – 4.23.1932)
- Luisa, One Who Hears the Call of the Divine Will (30 – 4.23.1932)
- Luisa, One Who Possesses the Divine Will as Life (30 – 4.23.1932)
- Luisa, the Soul Who Possesses the Divine Will and Its Echo Forms the Same Echo in her (30 – 4.23.1932)
- Luisa, in Whose Power are the Heavens and Earth (30 – 4.23.1932)
- Luisa, Whose Work the Divine Omnipotence and True Power Enter into (30 – 4.23.1932)
- Luisa, Who Diffuses herself in Everything and Everyone (30 – 4.23.1932)
- Luisa, Who with her Empire, Makes herself Heard by Everyone (30 – 4.23.1932)
- Luisa, The Soul Who is in the Continuous Act of Being Reborn in the Acts that She does in the Divine Will (30 – 4.23.1932)
- Luisa, Reborn in Divine Love (30 – 4.23.1932)
- Luisa, the Triune God’s Beloved Creature (30 – 4.23.1932)
- Luisa, Reborn in Divine Reparation (30 – 4.23.1932)
- Luisa, Who Holds the Disarming Power (30 – 4.23.1932)
- Luisa, Who Converts Scourges into Graces (30 – 4.23.1932)
- Luisa, Who Acquires Lives that are Nourished by Divine Sources (30 – 4.23.1932)
- Luisa, Who Forms an Entire Life of Thanksgivings toward her Creator (30 – 4.23.1932)
- Luisa, Who Forms an Entire Life of Praises and of Blessings toward her Creator (30 – 4.23.1932)
- Luisa, Who Forms the Fullness of Life (30 – 4.23.1932)
- Luisa, Fortunate Creature Who had the Good of Acquiring Rebirths and Lives that Form in her the Most Beautiful Harmony (30 – 4.23.1932)
- Luisa, Who the Gaze of the Triune God is Always Fixed on (30 – 4.23.1932)
- Luisa, Who the Ears of the Triune God are Intent on Listening to (30 – 4.23.1932)
- Luisa, Who the Triune God Loves (30 – 4.23.1932)
- Luisa, Who the Triune God Clasp to Their Heart (30 – 4.23.1932)
- Luisa, Who the Triune God Thanks, Praises, Blesses as she did to Them (30 – 4.23.1932)
- Luisa, Who the Triune God Place Themselves in Contest with (30 – 4.23.1932)
- Luisa, the Creator’s Beloved Creature (30 – 4.23.1932)
- Luisa, Jesus’ Blessed Daughter (32 – 4.23.1933)
- Luisa, Jesus’ Little Daughter of His Volition (32 – 4.23.1933)
- Luisa, Who Can do no Less Than Always Keep Present All the Acts Done by the Divine Will (32 – 4.23.1933)
- Luisa, in Who the Divine Will has All Its Acts with All the Order It had in Creating Them (32 – 4.23.1933)
- Luisa, Who Follows the Divine Acts in Order to Unite herself to Them to do what the Divine Will Itself has Done (32 – 4.23.1933)
- Luisa, to Who the Divine Will Gives the Cord to Take All the Triune God’s Works (32 – 4.23.1933)
- Luisa, God’s Clock Who, Winding the Cord, Marks the Minutes and Hours of God’s Works (32 – 4.23.1933)
- Luisa, Who has the Good of Knowing All the Hours of the Day of God’s Divine Will (32 – 4.23.1933)
- Luisa, to Who the Divine Will Gives Itself Completely Whole with the Fullness of Its Light, Sanctity, Power, and Its Works (32 – 4.23.1933)
Thank you Lord! for Our Little mama Luisa!
Thank you Luisa! for your Fiat Voluntas Tua!
The Promises of Jesus for Whoever Meditates on
The Hours of the Passion
From the writings of Luisa Piccarreta
Volume 10 – 10th April, 1913
“Tell me, my Good Lord, what will You grant in return to those who will make the Hours of your Passion on which You had instructed me?”
And He: “My daughter, I shall not regard these Hours as ‘your things, but as things done by Me, and I shall grant to you my very own merits, as if I, Myself, were, in actuality, suffering my Passion. I shall, thereby, make you obtain the effects of my Passion, according to the soul’s disposition. This, I shall accomplish on earth: Of Myself, I could not have offered you more; and in Heaven: I shall place these souls at the front, shooting them with arrows of love and of happiness for the many hours they spent in making the Hours of my Passion. And they shall shoot Me with arrows as well. What a sweet enchantment for all the blessed this shall be!”
Volume 11 – 6th September, 1913
I was thinking about the Hours of the written Passion. how they have no indulgences; and therefore, whoever does them cannot gain any indulgences, as they can with so many other prayers enriched with so many indulgences. While I was thinking of this, my always amiable Jesus, all mildness, said to me:
“My daughter, with indulgenced prayers, one can gain something. Instead, the Hours of my Passion, which are my very own prayers, my reparations, and complete love, have truly issued from my Heart. Have you, perhaps, forgotten how many times I united Myself with you, in order to make these Hours together, and how I changed scourges into graces for the entire earth? Therefore, my enjoyment is so great, that instead of indulgences, I give you a handful of love which contains inestimable coins of infinite value. Then, when things are [able to be] accomplished [by the soul] with pure love, my Love discovers for you the vent, for my Love desires that the creature give relief and vent to the Creator’s Love.”
Volume 11- October 1914
As I was writing the Hours of the Passion, I thought to myself: “How many sacrifices their are in writing these blessed Hours of his Passion, especially when having to write down certain interior acts that passed only between Jesus and myself! What will be the recompense that Jesus shall offer me for them? And Jesus, making me hear his sweet and tender voice, said to me: “My daughter, as a recompense for having written the Hours of my Passion, for every word that you have written, I will give you a kiss, a soul.”
And I: “My Love, this is for me. What will you give, instead, to those who shall make them?” And He: “If they shall make them together with Me and with my own Will, for every word that they make, I shall give them a soul, because the greater or lesser efficacy of these Hours of my Passion is determined by the greater or lesser union they have with Me. And by making these Hours with my Will, the creature therein hides himself, whereby, my Will doing the acting, I am thus able to do all the good I want, even through the use of a single word. And I shall do this every time they make them.”
On another occasion, I was complaining to Jesus, that after so many sacrifices in writing these Hours of the Passion, there were so few souls who made them.
And He: “My daughter, do not complain. Even if there were but only one soul, you should be happy. Would I not have suffered my entire Passion for the sake of saving only one soul? The same applies to you; good must never be omitted simply because there are few who make use of it. All evil, however, is reserved for him who does not take advantage of so much good. And so, just as my Passion applied to my Humanity the merit of saving all, which was what I desired and merited according to my desires, and not according to the desires of such creatures who would make poor use of It, therefore impeding my design of saving all, so it should likewise be with you: According to the measure in which your will is assimilated to Mine in desiring to do good to all, in that measure will you be rewarded. All evil is reserved for those, who while being able to do good, do not do so.
These Hours are the most precious of all, for they are none other than the repetition of what I did in the course of my mortal Life and of what I continue to do in the Most Blessed Sacrament. When I hear these Hours of my Passion [recited], I hear my own voice and my own prayers. I see my Will in that soul who desires the good of all and who wants to make reparation for all, and I feel transported; whence, I take up my dwelling within her, so as to do within her that which she herself does. Oh, how I would love it if only one soul in every town were to make these Hours of my Passion! I would feel my own presence in each town, and my Justice, greatly disdained in these times, would be placated in part.”
Also, one day while I was making the Hour (4 PM) in which our Heavenly Mother gave Jesus over to be buried, I followed Her closely in order to keep Her company throughout Her bitter desolation, so as to offer Her my compassion. It was not my custom to always act in this way, but only sometimes. And so, as I was undecided as to whether or not I should continue to act in this manner, Blessed Jesus appeared in all of his Love, and as if beseeching me, He said:
“My daughter, I bid you not to leave Her; you shall accompany Her for my Love’s sake, in honor of my Mother. Know, that every time you accompany Her, my Mother feels as if She Herself were on earth in person, repeating Her life and experiencing the glory and love which She had offered Me while on earth. Wherefore, I, feeling as if my Mother were on the earth again, experience Her Motherly tenderness, Her love, and all the glory that She gave Me. Therefore, I will consider you as a Mother.”
Volume 11- 4th November, 1914
I was making the Hours of the Passion, and Jesus, taken up with great pleasure, said to me : “My daughter, if you knew the great pleasure I experience whereupon seeing you repeat, repeat again, and thus always repeat these Hours of my Passion, you would rejoice. It is true that my Saints have meditated upon my Passion and have understood how much I suffered, whence they burst into tears of compassion, to the point of experiencing themselves being consumed for love of my pains; but whereas, their meditations were not made in such an orderly and continually repeated way.
Therefore, I can say that you are the first to give Me the great and special pleasure of subacting within yourself, hour by hour, my Life and that which I suffered, wherein I experience Myself being so drawn, that hour by hour, I give to you my food, which food I, Myself, partake of, thereby doing together with you that which you do. Know, however, that I shall reward you abundantly for them [these Hours] with new light and new graces; and even after your death, every time these Hours of my Passion will be made by souls on this earth, I, in Heaven, will continue to embellish you with new light and new glory.”
Volume 11 – 6th November, 1914
While continuing the customary Hours of the Passion, my loving Jesus said to me:
“My daughter, the world is in the continual act of renewing my Passion, and since my Immensity envelops everything, internally and externally with regard to the creature, I am therefore compelled, in virtue of their association, to receive nails, thorns, scourges, contempt, spit, and all else that I suffered during my Passion, and yet more. Now, whenever the creature makes the Hours of my Passion while associating himself with these souls, I feel the nails being removed, the thorns shattered, the wounds cauterized, and the spit removed. I feel the evils that others inflict upon Me transformed into good; and whereby, I feeling that their association does Me no harm, but good. lean on them all the more.”
Thereafter, when returning, Blessed Jesus began to speak of these Hours of his Passion. He said:
“My daughter, know, that in making these Hours, the soul takes my thoughts and makes them her own; she takes my reparations, my prayers, my desires, my affections, even my most intimate fibers, and makes them her own. And whereby, raising herself up between Heaven and earth, she performs my own office, and as co-redemptrix, says together with Me: ‘Ecce ego, mitte me’ [Here I am, Lord; send me out]. I want to make reparation to You for everyone, to respond to You for everyone, and to intercede for the good of everyone.”
Volume 11 – 13th October, 1916
I was making “The Hours of his Passion, and Blessed Jesus said to me:
“My daughter, in the course of my mortal Life, thousands of Angels courted my Humanity and gathered together what I did: my words, steps, even breaths, pains, drops of my Blood, in a word, everything. They were Angels deputed to my care, to render Me honor, obedient to my every gesture; they descended and ascended to Heaven, as to present what I did to the Father.
Now, these Angels have a special office: As the soul recalls my Life, my Passion, my prayers, they place themselves round her, thus gathering together her words, her prayers, the compassion she shows Me, her tears, her offenses; whereby, uniting them to Mine, they carry them off to my Majesty, as to renew for Me the glory of my own Life. And the Angels enjoy it so much that they reverently stand in attention as to hear what the soul is saying, and they pray together with her. Therefore, with attention and respect, the soul ought to make these Hours, while remembering that the Angels hang upon her every word, as to repeat after her what she says!”….
Volume 12 – March 16, 1917
“Moreover, do you not see that if I have not said anything to you in the morning, I am waiting for the night to say a word to you? Furthermore, when they read the applications of the [Hours of] My Passion, I, being in you, overflow the brim of your soul and speak to you of the most intimate things, which up to now I have not manifested. Then, since the soul must follow Me in this work of Mine, these applications [of the Hours] will be the mirror of My internal Life, and who will model herself on It will reproduce in herself My same Life. Oh, how they reveal My Love’s thirst for souls in every fiber of My Heart, in every breath of Mine, [in every] thought, etc.!
“That is why I speak to you more than ever, but when I finish I hide Myself and you, not seeing Me, tell Me that I have changed. Rather I tell you [that] when you do not want to repeat with your voice what I tell you in your interior, you impede My outlet of Love.”
Volume 12 – May 16, 1917
Then I found myself outside of myself. I found myself among many souls—it seemed as though they were the souls of Purgatory and the Saints—who named a person I knew who died not long ago, and they said to me: “He feels as happy in seeing that there is no soul who enters into Purgatory who does not carry the imprint of the Hours of the Passion. Further, helped and escorted by these Hours, he takes his position in a secure place. Moreover, there is not a soul that flies into Paradise who is not accompanied by these Hours of the Passion. These Hours rain continuous dew from Heaven onto the earth, into Purgatory, and even into Heaven.”
Upon hearing this I said to myself: “Perhaps my beloved Jesus, in order to keep His word given—that for every word of The Hours of the Passion He would save a soul—(grants that) there be no soul saved who would not have made use of these Hours.”
Afterwards, I returned into myself, and, having found my sweet Jesus, I asked Him if this were true.
And He: “These Hours are the order of the universe and put Heaven and earth into harmony, as well as keep Me from destroying the world. I feel My Blood, My Wounds, My Love, and all that I did, put into circulation; and they flow upon all to save all. Further, as souls do these Hours of the Passion, I feel My Blood, My Wounds, and My anxieties to save souls come to life, and I feel My Life repeated to Me.
“How can creatures obtain any good, if not by means of these Hours? Why do you doubt it? The thing is not yours, but Mine. You have been the constrained and weak instrument.”
Volume 12 – July 12, 1918
I was praying with a certain fear and anxiety for a dying soul, and my amiable Jesus, coming, said to me: “My daughter, why are you afraid? Do you not know that for every word on My Passion—for every thought, compassion, reparation, [and] memory of My pains—so many (ways like) electrical communications open themselves between Me and the soul, and therefore so many various beauties adorn the soul?
She did the Hours of My Passion and I will receive her as a daughter of My Passion, dressed with My Blood and adorned with My wounds. This flower has grown in your heart, and I bless it and receive it into Mine as a predilect flower.”
Then, while He said that, a flower went out from my heart and took flight toward Jesus.
Volume 22 – June 17, 1927
After this, I found myself outside of myself, and while looking for my sweet Jesus I encountered Father Di Francia. He was all cheerful, and he told me: “Do you know how many beautiful surprises I found? I did not think it would be so when I was on earth, though I thought I had done good by publishing the Hours of the Passion. But the surprises I found are marvelous, enchanting, of a rarity never before seen: all the words regarding the Passion of Our Lord changed into light, one more beautiful than the other – all braided together; and these lights grow more and more as creatures do the Hours of the Passion, so more lights add to the first. But what surprised me the most were the few sayings published by me about the Divine Will: each saying changed into a sun, and these suns, investing all the lights with their rays, form such a surprise of beauty that one remains enraptured, enchanted. You cannot imagine how surprised I was at seeing myself in the midst of these lights and these suns – how content I was; and I thanked our Highest Good, Jesus, who had given me the occasion and the grace to do it. You too, thank Him on my behalf.”
Feast of Easter
From the Writings of
The Servant of God Luisa Piccarreta
The Little Daughter of the Divine Will
The Resurrection is the Confirmation of the Fiat Voluntas Tua
on earth as It is in Heaven.
Start Good Friday, April 15, 2022
(1) say the novena prayer for the day
(2) then pray the Chaplet
OUR LORD’S PROMISES ATTACHED TO THE
PRAYING OF THE CHAPLET OF DIVINE MERCY
AS REVEALED TO ST. FAUSTINA KOWALSKA
1. “The souls that say this chaplet will be embraced by My mercy during their lifetime and especially at the hour of their death.” (Diary, 754)
2. “When hardened sinners say it, I will fill their souls with peace, and the hour of their death will be a happy one.” (Diary, 1541)
3. “When they say this chaplet in the presence of the dying, I will stand between My Father and the dying person, not as a just Judge but as a merciful Savior.” (Diary, 1541)
4. “Whoever will recite it will receive great mercy at the hour of death.” (Diary, 687)
5. “Priests will recommend it to sinners as their last hope of salvation. Even if there were a sinner most hardened, if he were to recite this chaplet only once, he would receive grace from My infinite mercy….I desire to grant unimaginable graces to those souls who trust in My mercy.” (Diary, 687)
6. “To priests who proclaim and extol My mercy, I will give wondrous power; I will anoint their words and touch the hearts of those to whom they will speak.” (Diary, 1521)
7. “The prayer most pleasing to Me is prayer for the conversion for sinners. Know, my daughter, that this prayer is always heard and answered.” (Diary, 1397)
8. “At three o’clock, implore My mercy, especially for sinners; and, if only for a brief moment, immerse yourself in My Passion, particularly in My abandonment at the moment of agony….I will refuse nothing to the soul that makes a request of Me in virtue of My Passion.” (Diary, 1320; also, cf. Diary, 1572)
9. “Souls who spread the honor of My mercy…at the hour of death I will not be a Judge for them, but the Merciful Savior.” (Diary, 1075)
10. “I promise that the soul that will venerate this image (of the Divine Mercy) will not perish.” (Diary, 48)….“The two rays denote Blood and Water….These two rays issued from the very depths of My tender mercy when My agonized Heart was opened by a lance on the Cross. These rays shield souls from the wrath of My Father.” (Diary, 299)
11. “I desire that the Feast of Mercy…be solemnly celebrated on the first Sunday after Easter….The soul that will go to Confession and receive Holy Communion (in a state of grace on this day) shall obtain complete forgiveness of sins and punishment.” (Diary, 699)
12. “Through this chaplet you will obtain everything, if what you ask for is compatible with My will.” (Diary, 1731)
Excerpts taken from the Diary of St. Faustina Kowalska, titled Divine Mercy in My Soul, Congregation of Marians of the Immaculate Conception, Stockbridge, MA 01263.
First Day: Good Friday
Today bring to Me ALL MANKIND, ESPECIALLY ALL SINNERS, and immerse them in the ocean of My mercy. In this way you will console Me in the bitter grief into which the loss of souls plunges Me. Most Merciful Jesus, whose very nature it is to have compassion on us and to forgive us, do not look upon our sins but upon our trust which we place in Your infinite goodness. Receive us all into the abode of Your Most Compassionate Heart, and never let us escape from It. We beg this of You by Your love which unites You to the Father and the Holy Spirit. Eternal Father, turn Your merciful gaze upon all mankind and especially upon poor sinners, all enfolded in the Most Compassionate Heart of Jesus. For the sake of His sorrowful Passion show us Your mercy, that we may praise the omnipotence of Your mercy for ever and ever. Amen.
Second Day: HOLY SATURDAY
Today bring to Me THE SOULS OF PRIESTS AND RELIGIOUS, and immerse them in My unfathomable mercy. It was they who gave Me strength to endure My bitter Passion. Through them as through channels My mercy flows out upon mankind. Most Merciful Jesus, from whom comes all that is good, increase Your grace in men and women consecrated to Your service,* that they may perform worthy works of mercy; and that all who see them may glorify the Father of Mercy who is in heaven. Eternal Father, turn Your merciful gaze upon the company of chosen ones in Your vineyard—upon the souls of priests and religious; and endow them with the strength of Your blessing. For the love of the Heart of Your Son in which they are enfolded, impart to them Your power and light, that they may be able to guide others in the way of salvation and with one voice sing praise to Your boundless mercy for ages without end. Amen.
Third Day: EASTER SUNDAY
Today bring to Me ALL DEVOUT AND FAITHFUL SOULS, and immerse then in the ocean of My mercy. The souls brought Me consolation on the Way of the Cross. They were that drop of consolation in the midst of an ocean of bitterness. Most Merciful Jesus, from the treasury of Your mercy, You impart Your graces in great abundance to each and all. Receive us into the abode of Your Most Compassionate Heart and never let us escape from It. We beg this grace of You by that most wonderous love for the heavenly Father with which Your Heart burns so fiercely. Eternal Father, turn Your merciful gaze upon faithful souls, as upon the inheritance of Your Son. For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, grant them Your blessing and surround them with Your constant protection. Thus may they never fail in love or lose the treasure of the holy faith, but rather, with all the hosts of Angels and Saints, may they glorify Your boundless mercy for endless ages. Amen.
Fourth Day: EASTER MONDAY
Today bring to Me THOSE WHO DO NOT BELIEVE IN GOD AND THOSE WHO DO NOT YET KNOW ME. I was thinking also of them during My bitter Passion, and their future zeal comforted My Heart. Immerse them in the ocean of My mercy. Most compassionate Jesus, You are the Light of the whole world. Receive into the abode of Your Most Compassionate Heart the souls of those who do not believe in God and of those who as yet do not know You. Let the rays of Your grace enlighten them that they, too, together with us, may extol Your wonderful mercy; and do not let them escape from the abode which is Your Most Compassionate Heart. Eternal Father, turn Your merciful gaze upon the souls of those who do not believe in You, and of those who as yet do not know You, but who are enclosed in the Most Compassionate Heart of Jesus. Draw them to the light of the Gospel. These souls do not know what great happiness it is to love You. Grant that they, too, may extol the generosity of Your mercy for endless ages. Amen.
Fifth Day: EASTER TUESDAY
Today bring to Me THE SOULS OF THOSE WHO HAVE SEPARATED THEMSELVES FROM MY CHURCH,* and immerse them in the ocean of My mercy. During My bitter Passion they tore at My Body and Heart, that is, My Church. As they return to unity with the Church, My wounds heal and in this way they alleviate My Passion. Most Merciful Jesus, Goodness Itself, You do not refuse light to those who seek it of You. Receive into the abode of Your Most Compassionate Heart the souls of those who have separated themselves from Your Church. Draw them by Your light into the unity of the Church, and do not let them escape from the abode of Your Most Compassionate Heart; but bring it about that they, too, come to glorify the generosity of Your mercy. Eternal Father, turn Your merciful gaze upon the souls of those who have separated themselves from Your Son’s Church, who have squandered Your blessings and misused Your graces by obstinately persisting in their errors. Do not look upon their errors, but upon the love of Your own Son and upon His bitter Passion, which He underwent for their sake, since they, too, are enclosed in His Most Compassionate Heart. Bring it about that they also may glorify Your great mercy for endless ages. Amen.
Sixth Day EASTER WEDNESDAY
Today bring to Me THE MEEK AND HUMBLE SOULS AND THE SOULS OF LITTLE CHILDREN, and immerse them in My mercy. These souls most closely resemble My Heart. They strengthened Me during My bitter agony. I saw them as earthly Angels, who will keep vigil at My altars. I pour out upon them whole torrents of grace. Only the humble soul is capable of receiving My grace. I favor humble souls with My confidence. Most Merciful Jesus, You yourself have said, “Learn from Me for I am meek and humble of heart.” Receive into the abode of Your Most Compassionate Heart all meek and humble souls and the souls of little children. These souls send all heaven into ecstasy and they are the heavenly Father’s favorites. They are a sweet-smelling bouquet before the throne of God; God Himself takes delight in their fragrance. These souls have a permanent abode in Your Most Compassionate Heart, O Jesus, and they unceasingly sing out a hymn of love and mercy. Eternal Father, turn Your merciful gaze upon meek souls, upon humble souls, and upon little children who are enfolded in the abode which is the Most Compassionate Heart of Jesus. These souls bear the closest resemblance to Your Son. Their fragrance rises from the earth and reaches Your very throne. Father of mercy and of all goodness, I beg You by the love You bear these souls and by the delight You take in them: Bless the whole world, that all souls together may sing out the praises of Your mercy for endless ages. Amen.
Seventh Day: EASTER THURSDAY
Today bring to Me THE SOULS WHO ESPECIALLY VENERATE AND GLORIFY MY MERCY,* and immerse them in My mercy. These souls sorrowed most over my Passion and entered most deeply into My spirit. They are living images of My Compassionate Heart. These souls will shine with a special brightness in the next life. Not one of them will go into the fire of hell. I shall particularly defend each one of them at the hour of death. Most Merciful Jesus, whose Heart is Love Itself, receive into the abode of Your Most Compassionate Heart the souls of those who particularly extol and venerate the greatness of Your mercy. These souls are mighty with the very power of God Himself. In the midst of all afflictions and adversities they go forward, confident of Your mercy; and united to You, O Jesus, they carry all mankind on their shoulders. These souls will not be judged severely, but Your mercy will embrace them as they depart from this life. Eternal Father, turn Your merciful gaze upon the souls who glorify and venerate Your greatest attribute, that of Your fathomless mercy, and who are enclosed in the Most Compassionate Heart of Jesus. These souls are a living Gospel; their hands are full of deeds of mercy, and their hearts, overflowing with joy, sing a canticle of mercy to You, O Most High! I beg You O God: Show them Your mercy according to the hope and trust they have placed in You. Let there be accomplished in them the promise of Jesus, who said to them that during their life, but especially at the hour of death, the souls who will venerate this fathomless mercy of His, He, Himself, will defend as His glory. Amen.
Eighth Day: EASTER FRIDAY
Today bring to Me THE SOULS WHO ARE DETAINED IN PURGATORY, and immerse them in the abyss of My mercy. Let the torrents of My Blood cool down their scorching flames. All these souls are greatly loved by Me. They are making retribution to My justice. It is in your power to bring them relief. Draw all the indulgences from the treasury of My Church and offer them on their behalf. Oh, if you only knew the torments they suffer, you would continually offer for them the alms of the spirit and pay off their debt to My justice. Most Merciful Jesus, You Yourself have said that You desire mercy; so I bring into the abode of Your Most Compassionate Heart the souls in Purgatory, souls who are very dear to You, and yet, who must make retribution to Your justice. May the streams of Blood and Water which gushed forth from Your Heart put out the flames of Purgatory, that there, too, the power of Your mercy may be celebrated. Eternal Father, turn Your merciful gaze upon the souls suffering in Purgatory, who are enfolded in the Most Compassionate Heart of Jesus. I beg You, by the sorrowful Passion of Jesus Your Son, and by all the bitterness with which His most sacred Soul was flooded: Manifest Your mercy to the souls who are under Your just scrutiny. Look upon them in no other way but only through the Wounds of Jesus, Your dearly beloved Son; for we firmly believe that there is no limit to Your goodness and compassion. Amen.
Ninth Day: EASTER SATURDAY
Today bring to Me SOULS WHO HAVE BECOME LUKEWARM,* and immerse them in the abyss of My mercy. These souls wound My Heart most painfully. My soul suffered the most dreadful loathing in the Garden of Olives because of lukewarm souls. They were the reason I cried out: ‘Father, take this cup away from Me, if it be Your will.’ For them, the last hope of salvation is to run to My mercy. Most compassionate Jesus, You are Compassion Itself. I bring lukewarm souls into the abode of Your Most Compassionate Heart. In this fire of Your pure love, let these tepid souls, who, like corpses, filled You with such deep loathing, be once again set aflame. O Most Compassionate Jesus, exercise the omnipotence of Your mercy and draw them into the very ardor of Your love, and bestow upon them the gift of holy love, for nothing is beyond Your power. Eternal Father, turn Your merciful gaze upon lukewarm souls who are nonetheless enfolded in the Most Compassionate Heart of Jesus. Father of Mercy, I beg You by the bitter Passion of Your Son and by His three-hour agony on the Cross: Let them, too, glorify the abyss of Your mercy. Amen.
Vol 4 – March 31, 1901 – Inconstancy and volubility.
This morning, feeling all embittered, I saw myself still so bad, that I almost did not dare to go in search of my highest and only Good. But the Lord, looking not at my miseries, still deigned to come, telling me: “My daughter, is it Me that you want? Well then, I have come to cheer you – let us be together but let us remain in silence.” After staying for some time, He transported me outside of myself, and I saw that the Church was celebrating the Day of the Palms; and Jesus, breaking the silence, told me: “How much volubility, how much inconstancy! Just as today they cried out ‘Hosanna!’, proclaiming Me as their King, another day they cried out ‘Crucify Him! Crucify Him!’ My daughter, the thing that displeases Me the most is inconstancy and volubility, because this is the sign that the truth has not taken possession of these souls. Even in things of religion, it may be that they find their satisfaction, their own convenience and interest, or that they just find themselves in that party; but tomorrow these things may be missing, or they may find themselves involved in other parties – and here is how they deviate from religion, and with no regret they give themselves to other sects. Indeed, when the true light of Truth enters a soul and takes possession of a heart, she is not subject to inconstancy. On the contrary, she sacrifices everything for love of It and to let herself be mastered by It alone; and with unconquered heart she despises everything else which does not belong to the Truth.” And while saying this, He cried over the condition of the present generation, worse than in those times, subject to inconstancy according to wherever the winds blow.
Vol 6 – April 16, 1905 – Suffering is reigning.
Continuing in my usual state, my lovable Jesus made Himself seen for a little, with a nail inside His Heart; and drawing near my heart He would touch it with that nail, and I would feel mortal pains. Then He said to me: “My daughter, it is the world that drives this nail deep inside my Heart, giving Me a continuous death. So, by justice, just as they give Me continuous death, I will allow that they give death among themselves, killing one another like many dogs.” And while saying this, He made me hear the screams of the rioters, to the point that I remained deafened for four or five days. Then, as I was very much in suffering, He came back a little later and told me: “Today is the Day of the Palms in which I was proclaimed King. All must aspire to a kingdom, but in order to acquire the Eternal Kingdom it is necessary for the creature to acquire the regimen of herself through the dominion of her passions. The only means is suffering, because suffering is reigning; that is, through patience, man puts himself in his place, becoming king of himself and of the eternal kingdom.”